Recap of last week’s posts:
- Microsoft gets Desperate to sell Vista. Will offer XP for free
- TringMe to bring down the Click-to-call price drastically
- India Inc. : Patent vs. Investment in Research and Development
- Bangalore is World’s Number 2 Tech Hotspot – Do you agree?
- Indian Entrepreneurial States: Kerala, UP, Maharashtra and TN leads
- 11rupees – Manage your spending
- VidyaCenter – attempting to be the eBay for Education?
- MoneySaver – Discount Coupons for your Shopping Soul
- ImplelCRM – SaaS product for Indian SMEs
- SatNav raises $7 million from Sequoia
- Microsoft India Employees spill the beans ?
- How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
- ProBlogging Tips – Don’t give a Damn to Daily Stats
Last week, we launched Startup Toolkit, a collection of resources (ranging from marketing tips to legal advice etc) for startups.