What an interesting week! We announced our decision to open up, invited authors to share their insights and so far, the response has been quite amazing (more than that, I must say)!.
This week also brought in a concept of weekly theme – i.e. pick up a certain topic and discuss that in detail during the week. Our first topic was ‘understanding user needs’ and we will soon announce the topic for this week.
Coming back to the post title, here is recap of articles published week ending June 14th:
Most Discussed Articles:
- How Smart Companies Understand User Needs (and Exploit them)
- India’s 3G Auction Delay Amounts to $16Bn Loss
- The Indian Startup Ecosystem is Broke(n) – Let’s Fix it!
- Understanding User Needs – The Fundamental Motivation Theory
- Collaborative Selling – Mantra for Sustaining Your Startup
- Telecom Roundup – Tata Tele’s GSM Service, HTC to Launch Android Phone in India..and more
- iPhone 3G S in India by August
- Nokia N97 Gearing up for India Launch
- Mobile VAS in India – Key Drivers
- Payin2 – Cash Collection Network For SMEs
- Burrp Launches Small Business Service – Receive Business Page Statistics, Activity..and more
- IndyaRocks to Launch Social IM – Integrates with all IM Services
Funding / M&A
- Reliance Technology Ventures and Mumbai Angels Invest in Dhama Apparel Innovations
- Sabeer Bhatiya’s Sabsebolo Acquires Jaxtr (which was shutdown in India)
- Bangalore Entrepreneur/LxLabs founder hangs himself
- TiE Invites Applications for it’s EAP Programme
- Usability Tip – One Click Less!
- Your Questions to Cricinfo Co-Founder?
- Google Launches Translator Toolkit – Convert any Document/Website to language of your choice
- Orkut Wants Advertisers – But Why a Blog Post?
- Free Mobile Service Network, Blyk Plans to Enter India
- Roundup: Zook: Idea Cellular,Vodafone: Hollywood and more