Recommended articles for week ending May 27th, 2012.
- Letsbuy – bought! Now what?
- Exclusive: LetsBuy customers will now be redirected to Flipkart checkout process
- Is Indian Facebook a distant dream?
- What Exactly is Entrepreneurship [Interview with Naeem Zafar/Whiteboard Friday]
- India’s “GenY” prefers social networks over watching TV; Chat over Voice
- What makes a product “fit” a market? Or how to achieve product-market fit?
- Choosing an LLP over a Private Limited Company? Not such a no-brainer, really
- Why and how to read survey reports? [Data, Intuition and Truth]
- ValueFirst Acquires Way2sms and 160by2 in an all cash deal
- How to seed your network in standalone mode
- TextHer : A Serverless P2P Messaging App
- Now you can customize your pickles at Goosebumps
- Badhai launches Social and Group gifting, Pooling is social now.
- Mumbai-based Ambab provides Service-as-a-Product to Startups
- Quikr secures US$ 32 million PE investment, led by Warburg Pincus
- TaxiForSure raises funding from Accel Partners, Helion Venture Partners and Blume Ventures
- CarZ secures $5mn funding from IndoUS Venture Partners
- JustRechargeIt raises funds from Ladderup and a consortium of investors.
- VentureFund – the new kid in the block connecting startups and angel investors
- Microsoft Accelerator for Windows Azure launched in India
- A Look at Founders Institute in Indian context