This week’s highlights include Netcore’s acquisition of Greynium, the company behind OneIndia.in and Click.in. 3G auction has already crossed 11,000 Cr and there are chances of MNP getting delayed.
Top Articles of the week:
- How to Write a Press Release that *actually* gets noticed [Free Marketing Tips]
- Mobile Money Services Launched by Nokia [Complete Details]
- Desktop Computing – 10 Users Per PC [NComputing to Launch USB Connected Virtual Desktop]
- Google Suggests that Ajmal Kasab is innocent and should be..Killed [Updated]
- GTM (Go To Market)/Launch Strategy – ‘Free’ Things For Startups to try out [Case Study: Mint.com]
- Startups & Blogging – What is the tag cloud on your blog, Mr. Entrepreneur?
- Smartupz – Manages Your Sales Lead and The Sales Team
- Bootstrapping a Business [UnPluGGd Video]
- Information Technology Security for SMB: The big opportunity for Indian Startups
- WoMM – The Evergreen Strategy for Free Marketing
- Why Big Players worry about partnering with startups [and how to address that concern]
- From selling Prepaid SIM cards to Building Telecom Business [UnPluGGd Video]
- YouTube IPL Stats – 55 million Channel Views, US Traffic next to India
- Overall, India is a Happy Nation [Your Facebook Status says so]
- Non-Latin/International Domains Are a Reality now
- Yahoo India ’s Investment in Callezee – (Not) All is Well?
- Orkut Integrates Maps with Scraps – Share Location with Friends
- B G Mahesh on OneIndia Acquisition by Netcore – “Content is the only reason why any medium will be successful”
- Yahoo takes on Google with its new ad – Google homepage ‘doesn’t looks back at you’
- The Great Google Franchise Network: How Dependent is Your Web Startup?
- Innovator’s Dilemma – Steve Jobs has solved it
- Government 2.0 – About Communication and Power [Future Forward]
- Steve Jobs selling iPad for an auction site [Misleading Advertising @Facebook Continues]
- Opera Dragonfly Claims 100,000 Web Developers using the plugin each day