Best of Pluggd.in (week ending Nov 27th, 2011).
- “Startup is like starting a new religion.” – The Gluster Story [Told UnPluggd]
- India’s Hottest Startup…is an IT Services Company [$45mn of Funding Within 3 Months of Launch]
- India Has 2nd Largest Opera Mini Userbase in the World
- Cool Hacks: Why This Kolaveri Di is Now a Call Away
- Flipkart Acquires Bollywood Content From Chakpak – What Next?
- Metrics That Matter–What’s Your Company Currency?
- The Holy Trinity of MoU, NDA and Employment Agreement Explained [Legal Resources for Startups]
- Panache Greentech Provides Eco-friendly Envelope for Buildings [Cleantech Startup]
- Villcart – The Online Handicraft Store
- Sabeer Bhatia Launches JaxtrSMS App [Review]
- Ahmedabad Based NetCanine Launches Cloud Based Website Security Service
- SAIF Partners Invest $5mn in iStream, Online Video Streaming Platform
- Justdial Launches Android app [Appnomy Review]
- Managing Phonebook Contact is History. Try InTouchId [Invites]
- A New Incubator on the Block: The Hatch
- After Playing Dictatorial Role, IRDA Launches Mobile App to Compare Insurance Products
- Government Approves 51% FDI in Multi-Brand Retail, 100% in Single Brand Retail
- Political Party BJP Launches Blackberry App, Time They Focus on “The Main Thing?”
- IRDA Dons Dictator’s Hat–Regulates Online Insurance Aggregators
- Did Facebook delete the “India Against Corruption” page?
- News Roundup: Only 2% Telecom Subscribers Opted For Mobile Number Portability
- Google–A company going through mid-life crisis? [Like Yahoo of late 90s?]
- Jobs: Sales Manager, Animator, Engineer, Java Lead Developer [and more]
- iTwin Connects Two Computers Wirelessly [File Sharing Redefined]
- DealsForStartups: 45% Discount in Company Incorporation (+ Related Formalities)
- What’s The Deal With Crawling? 
- What is the Big Fuss about Big Data?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Price in India
- Samsung Galaxy TAB 730 Launched In India, Price: Rs. 32,445