Couple of interesting posts published last week @ the pluGGd.in factory:
- Economic Downturn and Startups
- Downturn Survival Tips from Rajesh Jain
- Biotech Company GangaGen raises $1.8mn
- Startups, please come out of closed beta
- Go Real or Go Home – Sequoia to it’s Portfolio Companies
- Finally, Helion and CRV Confirm smsgupshup funding
- Naukri to launch FirstNaukri..Why not focus on Career?
- Zoho mail goes offline (with Google Gears)
- Guess who is benefiting from the slowdown?
- Web2.0 is a Big Myth in Enterprise World – Accenture’s Chief Scientist
- Opera in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu; Handset tie-ups
- Browser War Hits the Road
- India 7th Spammiest Country, Russia Tops the Chart
- Google Knol: The Story so far