Recap (selected posts) of last week’s stories. The week’s highlights were
- Launch of Indian Startup Ecosystem – response has been awesome and we have received quite a few emails from VCs/entrepreneurs asking for more features/interaction points.
- Successful launch of Chandrayaan, the unmanned lunar exploration mission spacecraft.
- “..best companies are created in tough times” – Suvir Sujan, Nexus India
- DimDim raises funds from Zimbra co-founder
- “..when going gets tough, we really really need to focus on execution” – Lalit, Mobisy
- Phonon – CTI and IVR based Solutions for Businesses
- Mobee – Receive Emails on your Mobile (as SMS) for free
- Grow Knowledge
Irrespective of who you are (startup/geek/VC/musician/what’er), I recommend you to read this article by Sanjay Anandaram.
- What are the Critical Success Factors of your Business?
From the Digital World
- Rediff goes live with open platform (iShare being the first)
- Navigation Roundup: MapMyIndia: iNav, SatNav take UGC route with roadsofindia
- Display Ads Pricing down by 27%
- ClearTrip targets 30% growth..Traffic stats from other OTAs
- 88% of Mumbai Wireless Networks are open for hackers
- 10 mn mobile users added in September
- Launches: RadioRocks, CricketNext goes Mobile (with Mi),
- IBM Goes SaaS-Y with Lotus Notes Domino
- Sun Co-Founder Calls it a Day, Starts up
- Washing Machine Inspiration from Sequoia Presentation?
- RSS Feed Adoption @ 11%
- Antya nearing Deadpool? Founders move on
- WorldSpace files for Bankruptcy