Recap of articles (week ending Feb 1st).
Couple of highlights:
- We celebrated our 2nd birthday (and are actively looking for feedback – so please leave one on the wall, you see on the right sidebar).
- We launched an initiative called Startup Exchange, enabling startups to share traffic with other non-competing startups. So far, the response has been quite good.
Indian Startups/Entrepreneurship Related
- DailyDump – Make Waste Useful
- GlamMedia acquires AdaptiveAds
- NVP Invests $4.2 million in Appnomic, Infrastructure Management Services Startup
- Employee Attrition – Should Startups be worried about?
- The misplaced founder and the rightly placed Red Hat
- Jaxtr India Numbers shutdown (illegal usage)
- Vodafone gets a rejection from Supreme Court
- Free Mobile Phone for Rural Families Below Poverty Line?
- Mobile VAS in India – Is Voice the Kinng?
- Indian Penal Code and HTTP Code [Weekend Fun]
- Nokia: HCL Partnership, 3G Auction Updates
- Laptops for $10 – Indian Government does it again
- Spice Mobile Bundles ibibo, Email2SMS in it’s VAS Enabled Phone
- Majority of Indian Internet users aren’t sure of Internet’s utility?
- Star TV and Nautanki Partner – Watch shows online
- Rediff’s Quarterly Results..in Red.
- Banner Exchange – by: Rashmi Ranjan
- Mobile site text ad exchange – by: Mobisy
- Startup Salary info for Fresher / 0-2 years
- Graphics Designer
- Technical Lead