Recap of articles published week ending Feb 15th (by the way, we went on diet and now live on a minimalistic theme).
- MapMyIndia secures $9 million
- ValueFirst raises $6mn from NEA
- Navigation War: MapMyIndia secures $9 million
- Sabeer Bhatiya’s ApnaCircle acquired by Viadeo (French company)
- 12 India Focused Venture Funds withdraw registration application
- VAS Deal – Mobile2Win to merge with Altruist
- Microsoft India acquires 20% stake in Affle
- Canaan Partners Invest in mCarbon
- CricFeeds: Live Cricket Simulation – delivered as a White Label solution
- @Startup Updates: DeskAway’s Themes, Nivio’s Free storage, Pringoo’s Valentine’s Day Competition..and more
- FriendsofBooks – Rent Books
- Product, Technology Or Customer? – Who comes first?
- Investment vs. Expense – Understand the Difference
- MoneyVidya – Pick stocks based on community suggestions..[Review]
- User Generated Content in India: What web can learn from Radio and TV
- ET’s Power of Ideas Initiative
- FDI – The Gates are Open
- Billu, Hungama launch social app on Orkut
- No Social Networking/External Email access for Indian Diplomats
- Rs. 250 Crores Campaign for Advani’s Campaign..Will it Work?
- Subhiksha Story – Anatomy of Bust