This week’s highlight was the grand poll we conducted – on India’s most trusted travel site (iXiGo took the honors, followed by Yatra and ClearTrip)
Startups/Entrepreneurship Related Post
- eFarm – Farm-to-Home supply chain Platform
- WiMAX player Telsima sold for $12mn (We were right – it’s a distress sale)
- Keeping Commitments in Bad Times – Are Startups doing it?
- iShopd – Social Shopping Startup
Tech Story/New Launches
- Firefox or IE? Which OS/Browser should your product support?
- New Launches: Webchutney : CultureMafia, Yureekah : Zimblee
- On Airtel and Tata Indicom’s Fair Usage Policy – Tragedy of the Commons?
- Marry Bollywood star (look-a-like) – BharatMatrimony launches Facial Search
- And now, NRN is your Superman (Amar Chitra Katha’s comic book hero)
- Recession and Consumer Spending
- Nokia’s TakeBack Program – 60,000 Mobile Waste Collected in 45 days!
- Innovative Countries/Cities of the World
- Content Seeding: Few Great Lessons from Twitter and FriendFeed
- Upcoming Tech/Startup Events for March, 2009