Whoa! What a week! We launched our first event (presentation embedded) and must say that we did something right – letting entrepreneurs unpluGGd themselves and talk about real life challenges (and not gyaan/business card exchanges).
We will be conducting these events in a more formal/structured fashionin the future.
Here are the top stories from the last week
- UnpluGGd – The Event for Entrepreneurs [Presentation]
- Your Facebook Friends get a new Life with Lifeblob app
- Social Entrepreneurship – Definition and Examples
- Cultural Differences between Indian & Silicon Valley Startups
- Defining Social Entrepreneurship – What it is, What it is not.
- Effective Marketing Tips for Startups & Small Businesses
- Q2 2009 Investment in India @ $888mn – IT and ITES takes the crown
- Savita Bhabhi founder comes out in the open, shuts down Save Savita Campaign
- Nine dot Nine Acquires Webchutney promoted iGovernment.in
- FIIT JEE raises 100 crores from Matrix Partners
- The Art of Product Positioning – Do you know the right position?
- ToI and HT goes for redesign [Review]
- Rediff Redesign – Minimalistic, but Unreal? [Review]
- News Roundup: Mobile Sales Fall 75% in Maharashtra, Nano Ganesh from Tata Tele..and more
- Website Monitoring Service, Alertyx will call you when your site goes down [100 Invites]