Few interesting stories from the last week (Sep 7th-14th)
- NEN using PluGGd.in’s Name to Nominate Startups
- Guerilla Marketing : Source code on the Business Card?
- Money Saving Tips for Entrepreneurs (Cash is King)
- Crazy Madcap Innovations : Where are Crazy Indian Thinkers?
- GPS Navigation: MapMyIndia partners with Ford/GM, SatNav gets into retail chains
- AskLaila powers MSN Cities
- Reliance buys majority stake in Willow TV
- Educomp buys 50% stake in Eurokids
- Google acquires Korean Blog Platform, TNC
- Tata Launches Global CDN, invests $11.5mn in BitGravity
- BigAdda more user friendly than FaceBook/Orkut?
- Minekey mines Social Opinions – Revamps as Destination Site (for opinions)
- Bharti launches 200 crores fund to promote innovation in telecom
- Consumer Policy gets tougher for Internet and SMS ads
- 3G Auction Begins : BSNL Launches 3G Service in Pune
- Nokia to launch OVI (Finally!) – will start with Mobisodes