In case you missed out, we have curated ‘Best of NextBigWhat’ for week ending Jan 20th. Last week, we announced our partnership with Accel Partners for the UnCafe meetups and will be announcing the details today.
- Indian Startup Brain Drain to USA : A (disturbing) trend that’s for real [Read]
- Bangalore based InsuranceGurukul launches online courses for Insurance industry [Read]
- Startup TouchTalent wants to be THE platform for creative people [Read]
- Plobal enables small businesses to track and engage with customers in real time [Read]
- Mumbai based B C Radio wants to be the online radio for Indie music [Read]
- What Facebook Must Do [Read]
- the big bang geek: Tenmiles founder, Shalin Jain on starting up at 18 to passion for music [Read]
- Of Facebook graph search, privacy and the mind reader [Video] – Read
» Take the survey: What do you expect from accelerators and incubators?
Channel: India Internet
- Five things IRCTC ticketing site must fix: A geek’s wishlist for IRCTC/Indian Railways [Read]
- Hungama launches Music Cloud – Sync (and stream) your desktop music across devices for free [PC, mobile, tablets] – Read
- Saholic launches ‘on time’ guarantee
- ValueFirst to return Way2SMS to founders- Read
- Congress wants Key members to submit Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and social media credentials to the party [Read]
- Exclusive: ‘Sultan of Bling’ Gerald Ratner to launch online jewellery store in India [ Read]
- How to make digital education work in India? [Read]
- So what exactly is a product? [Read]
- Startups: Do NOT sell cloud. Sell Product. [ Read]
- Understanding ESOP – Employee Stock Options Plan [Whiteboard Friday]
Oops! We could not locate your form.