2 articles you must read:
- iXiGo Founder, Aloke Bajpai on iXiGo’s Business Model, Future Plans, Funding experience, Entrepreneurship ..and more
- “Free = Substandard Product” – 5 Entrepreneurial Lessons from an Entrepreneur
- Wake up India. Time to NOT go to Work! [Inspiration]
- VoiceTap lets you Talk to Experts
- Subhiksha lessons – Few Takeaways for Startups
- New Launches: MocoLife’s Voice Greeting (web to phone), MagicBrick’s Click-to-call Service
- Top 10 Indian Mobile Sites [Opera Mini stats]
- Attack of Chat Bots – Will it work?
- Attending #TEDIndia vs. Buying a Nano – Make a Choice [Costs the same]
- OnDemand Entertainment store from BSNL and Hungama
- Threat to Grey Market – Invalid IMEI Numbers will be Disconnected by March 31st
- Shine.com claims 2 million user base
- Access Internet via any display device – @Box from Ichip
- Tata Nano Launch and how world will change !
India Election 2009 coverage
- Congress Manifesto – Broadband Connectivity for ‘ALL’ Villages, Focus on Entrepreneurs..
- Freelancers Rates Drop – Competition from Philippines Heats up [Lesson for Indian IT Industry]
- CPI(M) Election Manifesto is Open-source friendly, Wants to revamp Patent Office