Weekly RecapAugust 18, 2008 2008-08-18 8:49
Few interesting posts covered in the last week:
- Helion Invests $4mn in HummingBird, Service Apartment Operator
- Startups: Are you building innovative Work Culture too?
- LifeBlob receives 1mn$ from SeedFund
- Entrepreneurial Lessons from Olympics – Swifter, Higher and Stronger
- Mobile VAS in India: Numbers that you should know
- 3G auction – Finance Ministry vs. DoT
- Indian OTAs under serious threat – Is consolidation in the air?
- Australian firm IPGA acquires controlling stake in RealAcres.com
- Top 20 Indian Cities that accounts for 1/3rd of Disposable Income
- Why Wipro, Infosys and TCS are “The Axis of Evil” for Indian startup space
- Google India in a legal case over a blogger’s post
- India Independence day : When Indian Netizens Hit the Web
- How to use Google Insights for Online Market Research
- India is the least ‘spammy’ among BRIC countries