Quick recap of posts published week ending Nov 23rd.
[*] represents the quality of discussion/insights shared by the community.
BraveHearts (Entrepreneurs share their story)
- Ninemotion’s founder on shutting down and insights/experience gained. [**]
- “Learn how to negotiate with the big dogs.” – Founder, MBAKarma on lessons learnt [*****]
- MingleBox’s Second Round of Funding [***]
- Infibeam acquires Picsquare
- Vishal (InfiBeam Founder) on PicSquare Acquisition
- Social Entrepreneur of 2008 – Arbind Singh of Nidan
- Building Profitable Business [*]
- Rate/Review/Share your Candid Feedback with Startups
- P2W2 – Online Marketplace for Services Industry
- Business Case for Operators to Open their Network? [**]
- Orkut improves GTalk Integration
- Airtel Blocks MyToday’s longcodes – Confusion over NDNC/Opt-in [**]
- Mobile Handset Replacement Market in India
- Google’s SMS search service in India
- Nokia Rules the SmartPhone Market [Ads Served Via AdMob]
- Chinese Cyberlaws and the Business Conundrum
- Mobile Web Consumption in South East Asia [Opera report]
- Zapak to shut down it’s Bangalore Office?
- How much is your data worth? Lets hear from Spam Industry