WhatsApp Business is an Android app which lets businesses interact with customers easily by using tools to automate, sort, and quickly respond to messages.
- Business Profiles: Help customers with useful information such as a business description, email or store addresses, and website
- Messaging Tools: Save time with smart messaging tools — quick replies that provide fast answers to frequently asked questions, greeting messages that introduce customers to your business, and away messages that let them know you’re busy.
- Messaging Statistics: Review simple metrics like the number of messages read to see what’s working
- WhatsApp Web: Send and receive messages with WhatsApp Business on your desktop
- Account Type: People will know that they’re talking to a business because you will be listed as a Business Account. Over time, some businesses will have Confirmed Accounts once it’s been confirmed that the account phone number matches the business phone number
People can continue using WhatsApp as usual — there’s no need to download anything new.
What next? Payment integration.
Why so buggy?
In what can be called a PR goofup, WhatsApp PR says ‘only available in Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, the U.K. and the U.S, and has quotes from Indian shop owners! So the question is whether this app is even available for Indian SMBs or not?
We tried installing the app and it isn’t compatible with any of the phones : Redmi Note 4 / Lenovo Note.
No wonder the app has received 3.8 rating.
What’s up WhatsApp? Why so buggy?