We love to give away freebies and here is your chance to win some cool stuff.
This time, we are giving away a very useful book and a t-shirt (in partnership with Pringoo).
Prerequisite for the contest – you need to have a twitter account with minimum 2 followers.
Here is how the contest works:
- Follow this URL
- Enter your twitter id
- Answer the questions (pretty simple ones..eh?)
- Submit your answers (in the format shown in the 3rd step of the contest).
- Contest runs for 10 days.
- Winner will be selected randomly.
- You should have at least 2 followers in your twitter account in order to be eligble to participate in this contest.
- You must tweet the given contest message (without modifying it) as instructed in the final (3rd) step of the contest. (otherwise your entry won’t be accepted)
What are we giving away?
– Cash the crash book (cost: Rs. 499/)
We are giving away a signed copy of the book
More about Cash the Crash – Authored by Yogesh Chabria (he writes for moneycontrol, a contributing author to the International Bestselling Series, Chicken Soup for the Soul) and published by CNBC, Cash the Crash is a 101 for understanding finance/recession and how it can be used to leverage future growth. The book is written in simple English and is an attempt to demystify the recession story (and the opportunity underneath) – Read our Review
Personalized PluGGd.in T-shirt
The tee is sponsored by Pringoo and is available for grab. You will love this one (if you enjoy reading pluGGd.in)!
So Go Ahead and catch some Freebies!! Head on to the contest page
Of course, we would like to thank iTweet2win for providing this platform.
The platform lets you create contest on twitter – you can set questions/answers and run the contest for as many days you would like to.