The four main components of writing your idea hypothesis(Step 1):
- Goal – What are you trying to achieve overall?
- The idea – A short idea of what it is you want to create (if you know).
- The people who will benefit – Reference who has the problem, need or desire that you want to solve or meet.
- The action – What you need these people to do so you can realise your goal.
The Next Steps:
- Step Two: Identify the risks in the idea by brainstorming.
- Step Three: Create and list down the questions that pop up regarding the idea.
- Step Four: Find Interviewees.