Xiaomi has launched its 55 inch TV, MiTV in India and the price is Rs. 40,000 (which is disruptive by all means).
Features of MiTV
- 55 4K HDR frameless display
- World’s thinnest LED TV (4.9mm)
- 500,000 + hours of content
- PatchWall: Revolutionary TV experience
- One remote – control set-top box and TV& more
The sale starts on Feb 22nd (link) and given the quality of Mi products, expect a good fight with Samsung and Sony.
Qn: Why has Xiaomi cracked the Indian market as opposed to homegrown players? What’s their ‘market understanding’? Is it just about ‘better’ products?