Lava mobile phone has launched the Intel’s Medfield processor based phone, XOLO in India (priced at Rs. 22,000).
With a 1.6 GHz Intel Atom processor and 1GB RAM, the XOLO X900 comes packed with Intel’s patented Hyper threading technology and offers 400MHz Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) for visual performance. The device has 4.03’’ LCD display with a high resolution of 1024X600 pixels and a dedicated HDMI output port for TV and dual speakers (0.3 W each).
Key specifications of the XOLO X900 phone are:
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to 4.0.
- 8MP camera with AF, LED flash, and 1080p HD video recording
- 1.6 GHz single core (2 threads) CPU
- 4.03-inch TFT LCD display with a resolution of 1024 x 600
- 16GB Internal memory
- 1.3MP front camera
- 1GB RAM
- NFC, Wi-Fi, micro-USB 2.0, HDMI, Bluetooth
- 1460mAh battery
- Dual Speakers: 0.3 W each
- Supports NFC
- Burst Mode: 15 fps, 10 images in <1 sec
XOLO X900’s price in India is RS. 22,000 and will be available at retail stores (Croma) from April 23rd onwards.