Roundup of latest news:
Sify shuts down India World on lack of business
Sify has shutdown India World business (which was acquired from RajeshJain, Rs. 499 crore deal) citing lack of business as the sole reason for shutting it down.
India World operates sites like Khel.com, Khoj.com, Samachar.com and Bawarchi.com
Telcordia, TRAI in talks for number mapping service
Telcordia is in talks with the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) for introducing for the first time in the country the ENUM (Electronic Number Mapping) service, a new technology in which a mobile or fixed phone subscriber could use his phone number as a universal personal identifier for availing himself of a variety of Internet services
Ybrant Digital acquires dream ad
Digital marketing solutions provider Ybrant Digital has acquired dream ad, an Argentine company, for an undisclosed sum. The acquisition will give Ybrant an access to online marketing services in Latin America.
- IPL: Prime time ratings deliver but weekend viewership dips
- Retail realty slows down in Jan-March: Report
- ZooZoos hijack the online world
- MMA launches India Local Council; industry welcomes move to build metric system
Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) has announced the launch of its India Local Council
- ZenithOptimedia media forecast 2009: TV and radio to grow faster than print
- 6 Indians selected for Gates scholarships
Catch the latest India News