Zenith Infotech has launched TigerCloud, a private cloud service aimed at mid-size organisations. TigerCloud is a high performance private cloud product that combines server, storage and network virtualization technology and allows customers to build and have their own sophisticated private clouds at costs lower than public clouds. Based on Intel Xeon E3 processor family, TigerCloud is a three-in-one product, combining private cloud, business continuity & backup as well as scale out iSCSI storage.
At a starting price of Rs. 4 lakhs, Zenith claims that TigerCloud costs 70% less than similar converged infrastructure products from the major multinationals. Based on Intel Xeon E3 processor family, Intel DBS1200BTS board and Intel 320 series SSDs, TigerCloud is a high performance system and is built around Microsoft’s Hyper-V technology.
Zenith also claims that the solution will take only 3 hours to implement and will enable SMEs to run all their IT solutions virtually.
More from our coverage of Cloud Computing:
- Private Cloud Market In India–Total Cloud Spend Expected To Reach 8.2%
- Microsoft grabs the largest cloud customer ever, AICTE [10,000 Colleges, 7.5 million users]
- Eucalyptus Cloud to Remotely Provision e-Governance Applications In India [Open Source Wins]
- Amazon to launch AWS in India, in partnership with Tata Communications
- Gujarat SMBs to logon to Cloud Services