If you have to build a new email client, what sort of different feature can you think of?
Zoho Mail offers following features:
- Configure multiple mail accounts to access all your personal and official mails from a single mail client.
- Choose your preferred way of organizing mails using hierarchical folder and/or flat labels.
- Mail conversations using Conversation View (i.e. threads).
- Import Contacts from your Gmail and Yahoo accounts.
Zoho’s tabbed interface is quite similar to Yahoo Mail
and offers few new features like:
- Setting Mail priority – though other email clients don’t support this feature, but is a much useful feature for businesses who are on Zoho.
- International Language support – Apart from UTF-8, zoho mail also supports EUC-JP, EUC-KR etc.
Zoho mail, to me isn’t a consumer play – but is much needed for Zoho to be most relevant for it’s SMB play.
Feature request – support MX records delegation, in order for SMBs to use it as a self-service product.
What’s your take?