Free Audiobook summary of the book The Boron Letters by Gary C. Halbert.
This is a collection of personal and impactful letters by history’s greatest copywriter, Gary C. Halbert, where he exemplifies some insider tactics and sage wisdom to his youngest son.
Subscribe to Miniwise Newsletter (Free!)
Miniwise newsletter brings you one great bite-sized idea every day, curated from world's best non-fiction books, articles, podcasts..and more. An entire new world in just 5 minutes!
The AIDA Formula To Write Better
Copywriting must be done in accordance with a formula, a proven sequential outline such as AIDA:
ATTENTION, INTEREST, DESIRE, ACTION.
Your writing should:
● First, get the readers attention
● Second, get them interested
● Third, make them desire what you are selling
Advice On Better Marketing Copywriting
● Compel your reader to take whatever action is needed to get whatever it is you are selling.
● Describe the benefits the prospect gets if they buy your product or service, and remember, you must do even the obvious.
● When you write bullets, the basic pattern should be specific/blind fact, benefit.
● Re-write (by hand) a famous ad and marketing copy to get a sense of it.
Get inspiring big ideas from world’s best books, articles, podcasts and videos on nextbigwhat.
Subscribe to #BigIdeas podcast by NextBigWhat on your favourite podcast platform:
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bigideas-by-nextbigwhat/id1666179584
Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.in/podcasts/c5a37dd2-f729-4e6b-b671-b4c856bf48ce/bigideas-by-nextbigwhat