Kedar Parikh, Product Architect, Netcore was at UnPluggd Conference 2019 and he spoke on the importance and process of building data architecture as well as its implementation in effectively benefiting your growth marketing.
Kedar drew from his experience and expertise to cover a number of important aspects, including:
- How to make sense of product growth strategy by using market, risk and strategy lenses.
- The journey of Netcore from being niche specific solutions to full stack martech platform.
- Defining data architecture.
- The tech stack that Netcore employs and why it ties into growth.
- Why Product Managers should care about data and tech stack.
- When to rearchitect a product?
- Essentials of good data architecture.
- Building a minimum viable architecture along with a minimum viable product.
UnPluggd Conference 2019 took place on 12th and 13th April 2019 and attracted some of the best minds in the Indian startup and product ecosystem, including respected speakers from companies such as Netcore, Swiggy, Gojek, Atlassian, Razorpay, Byju’s, OLX and more.
You can access the full list of speaker videos on https://www.productgeeks.com – India’s premier product and startup community.