Table of Contents Hide
Ladies and Gentlemen:
As a discipline, Product Management is still in its infancy in India and the major missing component is lack of fundamental thinking.
Most courses aim to fix the symptoms (hey! which tools shall I use) and not the core!
How should I think? How should I understand customers? How should I build a product which solves customer pain (and not just something which looks good, but no one uses)?Fundamentals of Product Management
And this is precisely what we aim to solve for all you existing and aspiring product leaders (including founders who are launching new products).
The next batch starts April end and if you enroll before April 10th, you also get access to UnPluggd conference, India’s largest product and startup conference!
The 12 weeks course helps you develop foundational thinking around building the right product and accelerate your product management career.
You will learn to evaluate ideas, use practical frameworks to understand your users, create MVP releases, prioritize features, build roadmaps and importantly, decode the art and science of building great products.
The Product Management Course Format
10 WEEKS LIVE CLASSES + PRODUCT BOOTCAMP
Over the first 10 weeks, you will be part of the live classes (delivered online/via videos) with many classroom exercises and home assignments, followed by product bootcamp where you will implement all that you have learnt.
Product Management Course Modules
The 12 weeks course has been designed in consultation with 25+ product leaders and founders.
It will cover the following core modules.
- Transitioning into Product Management Role
How does the role intersects with others in the organization. If you are transitioning from engineering or marketing to Product Management role, what do you need to unlearn and learn.
- Finding Product-Market Fit and Beyond
90% products fail. What’s the right way to go about it, then?
- Customer Development Framework: An extremely practical Customer Development Framework will be taught and practiced
- Design Thinking for Product Managers.
Designing Product Personas and Empathy Maps. Detailing User Stories, story-boarding and ensuring that everybody in the team is on the same boat. We tell you how to go about this.
- GTM and Most Common Product Mistakes
We walk you through the GTM process and mistakes often committed by product teams (and how to keep an eye on this).
- The Feature and PRD Drill
Feature X vs Y? What are the right metrics to track? Tools, Frameworks anyone? Product vs. Platform?
- The process behind Product Management scaling: You will take a deeper and practical view of the product management process, in the context of digital product management space.
- Becoming a Brilliant Product Leader.
How much of technology (or marketing) should you really understand? How does one handle product operations? What actually makes an inspiring product leader?
- Essentials of product marketing: Fundamentals, Analytics and Frameworks of Product Marketing every product manager needs.
Who are the instructors?
Ashish Sinha (NextBigWhat founder) : An engineer turned product manager turned entrepreneur.
Kanupriya Sindhu (Ex-VP, Marketing at Canvera) : Kanupriya is a seasoned marketing professional with more than 16 years of rich hands-on experience in various facets of marketing.
And more than 20+ Product Leaders
You will have access to deeeeeeeep interviews from some of the best product minds – right from product leaders of Swiggy, MMT, BYJU’s, Google to founders of companies like ixigo, UrbanLadder, POSist, Wingify.
What about certification? Fees?
- You will receive Product Management Certification from NextBigWhat Academy – given the power of NextBigWhat brand, you will have access to many new avenues than others.
- We will not just help you prepare for Product management job interviews, but also open up new doors (the product job board is gonna be 10X bigger now!)
75,000 50,000 (+GST)
EMI options available.
You can also pay admission fee (of Rs. 5000) and complete the process later. Just get in touch with the admission team and we will guide you.
Note: We are currently offering 30% scholarship. Price will increase from next batch.
Download Brochure / Ask us anything