Air pollution is likely to reduce the life expectancy of about 40% of Indians by more than nine years, according to a report released by a U.S. research group.
As we head towards a festive season, it’s time you take note of the air quality you and your family breathe.
And by the way, how about an air purifier that doubles up as a room heater as well?
Talking about air purifiers, while there are many air purifiers in the market, the one that truly goes above and beyond the functionality of air purifiers is Dyson’s HP04 machine. Some of the core features of the machine are:
- Automatically purifies and warms a whole room properly, ONLY air purifier with heating functionality
- Automatically senses and reports air quality levels (PM 2.5, PM 10, VOC, NO2 and overall AQI) on LCD screen and Dyson Link App in real-time
- 360° Glass HEPA Filter and Tris Impregnated Activated Carbon Filter capture 99.95% of harmful ultra-fine pollutants and allergens as small as PM 0.1 (interestingly, Dyson purifiers are certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America).
- Air Multiplier technology, 350° oscillation with personalized angle feature ensuring rooms are well purified.
- Night mode actually is very pleasing – no noise, and very dimmed lights ensuring you can actually use the
Dyson HPO4 also doubles up as room heater and if you are in north India, you must be feeling so relieved about it.
The air purifier’s remote is very well designed – you can control all the different aspects of the product using the remote control. Infact, the app mimics the remote control functionality and can be used very effectively.
I have been using the product for quite some time and I am quite impressed with the overall functionality, especially the fact that all the important parameters are showcased on the screen.