Evernote, the app that helps people remember everything has 72,000 users from India and worldwide, the company claims 8 million users.
The company took 446 days to reach the first million users and leapfrogged from 6 to 8 million in just 81 days! Of all the platform, Android is driving the maximum growth (+1570%).
The total number of premium users has gone up from 35,310 at the beginning of 2010 to over 305,000 now.
The majority of growth has been achieved over the last few months, owing to rise of app stores (especially from Android app store).
Here are some interesting stats about Evernote:
- On an average, an Evernote user uses the app across 2 devices.
- Over 20% of active subscribers who used Evernote for 2 years are paying customers.
- 70% of Evernote users come from app stores (iOS constitutes 27%, Android 24% and Windows 21%).
- The company is adding 25,000 users everyday.
- 89% of user acquisition has been via WoM/blogs etc.
- 11% of user acquisition has been via bundling (has partnered with DoCoMo for the app to be pre-installed).
Native Apps Are Popular
The native apps are very popular and only 14% of desktop users use Evernote primarily from browsers.
As far as India connection is concerned, the company has started its Noida based customer support office in India and expects to grow the member base in India over the next few months.
[Via: A meetup in Delhi where Dmitri staviski, VP of International Operations shared some of the key stats of Evernote]