Top Articles published week ending September 5th.
We shared the first impressions of Infibeam’s Phi and expect a review the coming week.
Analysis on how FB managed to beat Orkut. A must win for those who always believe in ‘first mover advantage’.
Airtel has decided to exit the bulk sms business, which anyways is a low-margin business to be in.
Blackberry gave-in to Indian government’s demand. And Nokia had a role to play in this.
Great piece of innovation.
157 Stats about Mobile Apps that you should know.
- How and Where to Hunt for Startup Ideas?
- The A E I O U of Software Marketing [Vowel Guide]
- Wooqer – Browse Sales and Promotions In your City and More
- Ericsson Invests in Novatium Solutions
- “Tourist VCs Go Home”–Stats from VC Industry
India Online Articles
An exclusive story on ABC Consultant’s work on a job site for middle-management/executive level.
- Lull after the Storm- What’s up with 3G Launch in India?
- SEBI Approves Stock Trading Apps on Mobile Phone [Equity Culture to Rise]
- Nokia is India’s Most Trusted Brand
- HCL Technologies Gets the Contract for $35 Tablet [1 Million Units by Jan ’11]
- Oxford Dictionary being phased out: Yet another indication of rise of digital books?
- WordPress Plugin to Improve Productivity – Write Without Distraction [Zen]
- Nokia 5250 will be in market SOOOON!!!!!
- Nokia OVI Files Service to be Shut Down
- Nokia N9 to be launched in India in 2011
- Lenevo Ideapad Y-560:: Fully Loaded
- Free Logo Maker Software–Download it now!
- Top 5 Mobile Apps For Travel Purpose
- First Multimedia Dual SIM Cellphone from NOKIA: C2
- ‘Magic’ TrackPad for MAC Desktops Price in India